As data controller we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and take all necessary steps to comply with the ICO.
What personal information will we ask you for?
We collect personal details, such as your name, address and email address only when you use our website to send us an enquiry or register with us to receive promotions or sign up to receive email newsletters from us.
We will only use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information or services you have requested. If you contact us, your email address may be used to send you our email newsletter from time to time, and you are free to unsubscribe from this at any time using the links provided. Your personal details, including your email address, will never be made available to a third party for the purposes of sending you marketing information.
Remember that email is not necessarily secure. You should never send sensitive or personal information by email.
What do we use this information for?
By becoming a customer you consent to receive from us our marketing communications and details of special offers or products which we may think may be of interest to you, unless you expressly ask not to be contacted in this way when you make your booking with us.
Your information will be held for our internal use to allow us to improve the services and products we offer, your customer experience, and to enable us to comply with our contractual obligations. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent.
We may also pass your details to any successor to our business (or any relevant part of it).
Information you provide may also be used for statistical purposes. For further details please refer to the section ‘IP addresses and Cookies’.
If you have given us permission to use your data for marketing communications you can unsubscribe at any time if you change your mind. If you do not want your details to be used for marketing purposes please advise us
Who do we share your data with?
- No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
- Where we need to send the information to persons or organisations who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you but such persons or organisations may only use this information in order to provide such product or service and not for any other purpose.
- WE WILL NEVER SHARE YOUR DATA WITH OTHER COMPANIES FOR MARKETING PURPOSES. NOR WILL WE SELL OR RENT YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES.
How long do we keep your data for?
- Our website is protected by an SSL encryption certificate to create a secure link between our website and your browser protecting your information from hackers.
- Our Website is hosted on highly secure UK data servers with dedicated firewall protection.
- We only use GDPR compliant third party service processors for helping us to manage tasks (such as sending you mailings). We disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
- Enquiries made via our holiday search or offers pages are processed securely by third party software hosted on highly secure UK data servers.
- We store your personal details securely on our CRM software hosted on UK servers and protected by password access.
Do we transfer your personal information outside the EEA and what safeguards are in place?
Our website uses an expert third party processor called Sendgrid to securely deliver your website enquiries to us. Your information will be processed via their servers located in the US and secured in line with GDPR requirements under their EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. A processor agreement is in place to protect the privacy of your data.
Cookies & IP